National R&D Contest
The main aim of the competition is to support Russian young and talented scientists, to attract them to the global scientific issues, to expand the knowledge of science as an important part of Russian society, to strengthen the educational and scientific connections among the scientists from different branches of science.
The competition's format is going to be on-site and off-site and will be divided into three parts. First part will be held in an on-site manner, while the second one will be off-site. The third part of the competition is supposed to be in frames of National youth scientific forum “Science of the future – science of youth”. Distant participation in the third part of contest is not allowed.
For those participants, who will win the second part of the competition, the publication of thesis in conference writing collections will be provided.
The participants of the competition could be students or PhD students (aspirants) with the age below 32 years from Russian educational organizations of higher education.
The competition will be held among the following sections:
- Section 1 - Medical and life sciences, bioengineering and health (Physical and chemical biology; Fundamental medicine; Clinical medecine; Life sciences; Medical biotechnology; Pharmacology and pharmacy; Medical physics and medical equipment; Biomaterials; Bioengineering and biomedical engineering);
- Section 2 - Highly-efficient agriculture and food technology (Agronomy and crop-farming; Zootechnics; Agricultural biotechnologies; Theoretical basics and technology of food products; Agricultural machinery);
- Section 3 - Technical, biogenic and ecological safety (Prevention and liquidation of natural and technogenic emergency fields; Monitoring and forecasting of environmental conditions, prevention and liquidation of environmental; Geology, geochemistry, geophysics; Searching, exploration, field development and extraction of natural resources; Processing and utilization of man-made mineral formations and wastes);
- Section 4 - Digital technologies (Technologies of huge data storage and analysis ; Artificial intelligence; Radiophysics, electronics, acoustics; Blockchain technologies; Quantal electronics and technologies; Квантовая электроника и квантовые технологии; Technologies of wireless network and internet of things);
- Section 5 - Space investigation, reclaiming and consumption (Geography and hydrology of firm lands; Oceanology; Atmospheric physics; Intellectual transport and space systems; Development of informational, managing and navigational systems; Development of high-speed vehicles and intellectual systems of new vehicle types control; Evaluation of resources and forecasting of lithospheric and biospheric conditions; Investigation, exploration and exploitation of global ocean, Arctics and Antartics);
- Section 6 - Novel energosystems architecture (Fossil fuel energy systems;Hydroenergy, new and renewable sources of energy; Nuclear energy; energy conservation systems of storage, transport, distribution and usage of electrical energy);
- Section 7 – Novel manufacturing technologies (Computer-aided technologies for modeling and manufacturing of goods; Industrial and service robot technologies; Sensor technologies; Additive technologies; Informational technologies for industrial systems control; Mechanics and machinery);
- Section 8 – Chemical sciences, chemical engineering and material science (Organic chemistry; Inorganic chemistry; Polymers; Physical chemistry; Crystallography; Computer design for development of novel materials with desired properties; Powder metallurgy and new alloys; Light alloys for aviation and automobile industry; Composites and materials with hierarchy; Ceramic materials; Materials for electronics);
- Section 9 – Liberal sciences (Historical sciences; Archaeology; Philosophical sciences; Philological sciences; Culturology; Art science; Linguistics);
- Section 10 – Social, economical and psychological sciences (Economical sciences; Political sciences; Sociological sciences; Law sciences; Psychology and pedagogics);
- Section 11 – Fundamental physics and astronomy (Fundamental physics; Applied physics; Astronomy and astrophysics; Quantal technologies; Metamaterials);
- Section 12 - Mathematics
- 15.06.2018 - completion of the first stage
- 30.07.2018 - completion of the second stage
- 10.09.2018 - sending invitations to the winners of the second stage
- 25.09.2018 - Final stage
- master students
- postgraduate students (up to 32 years)